The conservation department was established to prepare and manage the electricity and water conservation strategy in FEWA and to communicate and cooperate with regulatory bodies and other concerned parties in the UAE.
Also, to build and encourage partnership with government agencies and leading private sector companies in the techniques and methods of increasing the efficiency of electricity and water consumption.
In addition, to establish rules and regulations for water and electricity conservation, research and development, and to identify the latest technologies and feasible methods that can be introduced into society in the fields of electricity and water conservation.
Initiatives to be taken
- Promoting awareness of electricity and water conservation for different categories of customers.
- Increasing the efficiency of water consumption for customers in different sectors.
- Reducing electricity and water consumption in locals residences ( Your Home our Care).
- Establishing strategic partnerships with the public and private sectors to increase the efficiency of electricity and water consumption in the areas served by FEWA.
- Promoting the adoption of modern technologies to increase the efficiency of energy consumption and encourage the use of clean energy.
FEWA focuses on the strategic partnership with the public and private sectors to develop, implement, and disseminate awareness of electricity and water conservation.